Thread: Camera Bundle Question

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Camera Bundle Question

I have recently been given another camera for my birthday and it is an upgrade to my current camera. Sadly I no longer need my e510 but I have several accessories to go with the camera and I am trying to determine how to do a bundle price.

I think my concern is that the 510 is more of an entry level camera that someone wouldn't want it but might want the lens. Any suggestions?

It's the following
    510 (charger, battery etc)
    Zuiko 14-54 and Sigma 50mm 1.4
    FL36 and Hot Shoe Mount

Would you sell each individually or separate? Before I take pictures of it to post on the buy/sell area I wanted to get some feedback first.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Camera Bundle Question

Quote Originally Posted by msclassy View Post
    Would you sell each individually or separate? Before I take pictures of it to post on the buy/sell area I wanted to get some feedback first.
    The way I see it: a majority of people who look at the buy/sell section of this site are looking for one particular item, they already have some 4/3 gear, they are not really beginners, and they are probably not interested in a bundle. I would offer the gear as separate items, with the option of a discount if the buyer takes more than one item.

It might be different on other sites such as eBay.

Good luck with the sale! Cheers!
    Jimcb
    Photos on www.pbase.com/jimcb

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Thanks for the advice. Should there not be an interest in any of the items would you suggest a bundle on ebay or do individually on ebay as well?

Thanks
    Feedback Score

I think selling in a bundle is the best way to get rid of it all quickly but typically at a lower price. Individually will take longer but usually you realize a higher return.Lance