Thread: Olympus SRF-11 Ring Flash + FR-1 Flash Adapter Ring

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default Olympus SRF-11 Ring Flash + FR-1 Flash Adapter Ring

I am selling my hardly used Olympus SRF-11 Ring Flash set + FR-1 Flash Adapter Ring. It has been sitting in my closet without much use and I think it can find a good home where a macro lover can put it to good use.

If you are not familiar, a ring flash set up utilizes a circular tube as its light source for just the right amount of illumination to help you take soft and shadow-free close-up photos. Guide number of 36 feet/11 meters at ISO 100. It is ideal for medical and macro photography. Includes a case that accommodates both flash and controller units. The FR-1 lets you use this ring flash with your Zuiko 50mm f2.0 Macro lens.

The flash has been barely used and is in mint condition. It has no scratches, nicks or scuff marks. The flash comes with a padded and zippered box and the original retail box.

I am asking for $500 + shipping. I will absorb the Paypal fees. I prefer to ship within the US by USPS Priority Mail. I will also be happy to ship anywhere outside the US by USPS Express Mail International.

Last edited by holy_oly; 08-06-2010 at 10:40 AM.