Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All of my Oly Gear for sale...

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: All of my Oly Gear for sale...

PM sent for the E-3

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gbbiv View Post
    I'd be interested to hear your impression of the Canon lenses once you've been shooting that system for a while... when I think full frame I personally always lean toward Nikon.
    Probably shouldn't post this here but I switched to the FF 5Dmkii last year and shot 4 weddings with it. Their glass is very nice if you purchase the "L" glass and not the kit lenses. Very pleased with IQ, AF and overall speed and performance of shooting with it. My wife forced me to move 100% to Can after her experience shooting with the E-30 and it not keeping up with her at a wedding.

I recently purchase the Nik D7000 to try that brand as well. Still new so no opinion yet.

PM with more questions.
    Greg MacGeorge
    E-500,14-42, 40-150mm, Canon 5DMKII, Canon 7D, Canon 100-400L, 24-70L, 24-105L, 70-200L. 580Ex Flashes
    Nikon D7000, 18-55, 55-200 kit lenses.

www.gekphotography.com

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gregmacg View Post
    Probably shouldn't post this here but I switched to the FF 5Dmkii last year and shot 4 weddings with it. Their glass is very nice if you purchase the "L" glass and not the kit lenses. Very pleased with IQ, AF and overall speed and performance of shooting with it. My wife forced me to move 100% to Can after her experience shooting with the E-30 and it not keeping up with her at a wedding.

I recently purchase the Nik D7000 to try that brand as well. Still new so no opinion yet.

PM with more questions.
    I do have to admit, I am impressed with the 5D Mkii. I only intend on buying "L" glass. Sorry, I'm used to SHG so it has to be as good (or as close) for me. I just did an engagement session yesterday and I have to say, the 50mm 1.2 blew me away. It's light, a great focal length and 1.2 is incredible on a FF camera. So far, I feel like I made the right decision. You can see some of the 1.2 goodness here.

Yarold

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Wow nice pictures, I know this thread isn't for this but I sure hope I don't have buyers remorse <Grin>. Your old E5 might end up back on here again, but I think I will have a go at a few weddings first. Enjoy your new rig Yarold and please return and let us know how it's working out............................................... Thanks

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Okay people. Almost everything is gone. I have one lens left. The awesome 40-150 Mk1. Faster than the newer one. Looks almost new. Open to offers....

Thanks.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Mods... Please close. Everything sold, I am going to miss you guys...