Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HLD-2 Battery Grip - $80

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default HLD-2 Battery Grip - $80

    **OFFER PENDING ON GRIP**

    The e-1 has been sold. I still have the HLD-2 grip. It comes with a spare BLL-1 battery and the BCL-01 charger. $80 plus shipping ($15-20 depending on your location)


    This is a very "low mileage" e-1 and in excellent shape. I bought this as a backup body for wet weather conditions and never ran into any situations where I needed to use it in that capacity. I have used it a bit just because it is so fun to shoot with and it makes beautiful images. I recently purchased an e-3 and would like to find a good home for the e-1.

    Includes the e-1 body, HLD-2 grip, 2 BLL-1 batteries, BCL-01 charger, BLM-1 battery. I don't have the box or all the cables, books, and accessories for this body.

    $315 for both items, willing to consider splitting them up and reasonable offers.

    I have more photos on my flickr page.

    e-1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/geeman3...7625467830910/

    HLD-2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/geeman3...7625467839336/

    Paypal or local cash buyers only.

    $20 shipping, US only.
    Last edited by Big Greg; 02-05-2011 at 09:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default Re: e-1 and HLD-2 Battery Grip ** PRICE REDUCED **

    Last price drop before posting on fleabay.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: e-1 and HLD-2 Battery Grip ** PRICE REDUCED **

    .

    Good grief folks ! ! !
    Somebody buy this ! ! !
    He's giving away one of the finest digital slrs ever made.
    I'd buy it if I didn't already have four of 'em (a guy has to draw the line somewhere )
    .
    .

    "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
    .
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default Re: e-1 and HLD-2 Battery Grip ** PRICE REDUCED **

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD View Post
    .

    Good grief folks ! ! !
    Somebody buy this ! ! !
    He's giving away one of the finest digital slrs ever made.
    I'd buy it if I didn't already have four of 'em (a guy has to draw the line somewhere )
    .

    You might want to check what E-1s are selling for on fleabay. Great for a buyer, sad for a seller.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default Re: e-1 and HLD-2 Battery Grip ** PRICE REDUCED **

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Greg View Post
    This is a very "low mileage" e-1 and in excellent shape. I bought this as a backup body for wet weather conditions and never ran into any situations where I needed to use it in that capacity. I have used it a bit just because it is so fun to shoot with and it makes beautiful images. I recently purchased an e-3 and would like to find a good home for the e-1.

    Includes the e-1 body, HLD-2 grip, 2 BLL-1 batteries, BCL-01 charger, BLM-1 battery. I don't have the box or all the cables, books, and accessories for this body.

    $315 for both items, willing to consider splitting them up and reasonable offers.

    I have more photos on my flickr page.
    PM sent

    e-1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/geeman3...7625467830910/

    HLD-2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/geeman3...7625467839336/

    Paypal or local cash buyers only.

    $20 shipping, US only.
    E5 E3 E510 EP1 7-14/8mm/9-18/11-22/12-60/14-54/50-200/70-300/35mm/17mm/Ec14

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default Re: e-1 and HLD-2 Battery Grip ** PRICE REDUCED **

    Quote Originally Posted by Olyglass View Post
    You might want to check what E-1s are selling for on fleabay. Great for a buyer, sad for a seller.
    I don't think you'll find too many e-1's with under 2,000 clicks and in as good as shape as this one.

    I'm really tempted to keep it. I enjoy shooting with it, but now that I have an e-3 I have a weather sealed backup to my e-30 and this body has become redundant. I don't see any reason to have 4 bodies (I also have an e-620 I no longer need) and would like to see this find a good home with someone that would appreciate it.

    Greg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default Re: HLD-2 Battery Grip - $80

    The e-1 has been sold. The HLD is still available. My seller account expires 2/7 and it will go on ebay. Last chance to get this item.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •