Thread: FS: 4 LowePro Bags + Accessories

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Default FS: 4 LowePro Bags + Accessories

For sale - 4 LowePro bags, some lens cases and accessories. . .

EDIT: Forgot to add, all bags besides the toploader have more dividers than are shown. Will be included(or course)

All sales are US/Canada and paypal only. I have excellent feedback here, as well as on eBay (same username). Prices are shipped/PPed in the US, shipping will (probably) be extra for Canada. Please feel free to PM for any questions, clarifications, better photos etc. I will consider offers below my prices, but please no lowballers. Thanks for viewing my ad !

Lowepro Stealth Reporter D200 AW ++++SOLD++++ $60 ++++SOLD++++
    Reference: http://products.lowepro.com/product/...000AW,2045.htm

Good solid bag. No rips or tears. Has seen some use but in good condition. Has customisable interior with velcro and dividers, shoulder strap, waist security strap, handle on top, loops on side for attaching pouches and accessories, small accessory pouch, memory card wallet (12 slots inside, zippers closed and one velcro loop on back), 2 attached lanyards( little strap with metal closing hook on the end, to attach keys, card wallet, etc), metal hardware for the shoulder strap, rain cover, pass through for a rolling luggage handle (to secure it to luggage, rolling case with aluminum handle etc), pockets for business cards and small accessories.

The padded part of the interior comes out so you can have a big open uncushioned bag or use the padded divided part in another bag (I used to use this to make my everyday non-camera backpack an inconspicuous camera backpack).

Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400 AW
    ++++SOLD++++ $85 ++++SOLD++++
    Reference: http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2047,20.htm

Good solid bag. No rips or tears. This bag has seen a little use but is in very good condition. This is the bag above's big brother. You can get a LOT of stuff in this bag, the pictures don't do it justice. Has customizable interior with Velcro and dividers, shoulder strap, waist security strap, handle on top, loops on side for attaching pouches and accessories, small accessory pouch, memory card wallet(12 slots inside, zippers closed and one velcro loop on back), 2 attached lanyards( little strap with metal closing hook on the end, to attach keys, card wallet, etc), metal hardware for the shoulder strap, rain cover, pass through for a rolling luggage handle (to secure it to luggage, rolling case with aluminum handle etc), pockets for business cards and small accessories.

The padded part of the interior comes out so you can have a big open uncushioned bag or use the padded divided part in another bag if you want.

Please note: In this last pic there are pouches attached that are available, but not included.

Lowepro Toploader 75 AW ++++SOLD++++$60 ++++SOLD++++
    Reference: http://products.lowepro.com/product/...%20AW,2131.htm
    (please note, this is an older version of the bag so the pics on Lowepros website are slightly different)

Nice bag. Well padded with lots of little pockets. Has a shoulder strap, carry handle, chest harness straps, loops on the side for accessories/lens cases. will hold the E3 (and I assume the E5) with the battery grip and ZD50-200 w/EC14(hood reversed) or the Bigma (no hood). Has rain cover. The top unzips and opens away from the body. Very convenient bag especially with 1 or 2 attached lens pouches (not included, but below).

Please note: In this last pic there are pouches attached that are available, but not included.

Lowepro Flipside 300
    ++++SOLD++++ $60 ++++SOLD++++
    Reference: http://products.lowepro.com/product/...00,2083,14.htm

This pack opens in back with a large dividable compartment, detachable interior accessory pouch, has a few small pockets on the outside, water bottle pocket, carry handles, a tripod holder (pull-out-able pocket on the bottom and strap near the top), waist strap. This will hold your camera with lens attached, size of lens depending on how you configure it, plus a few other lenses or accessories.

Assorted Pouches $(varies)

Lens case 1, 1W (wide), 1S (small), and 3 from Lowepro. All very well padded with a double-velcro loop and 2 small loops at the top. 3 also has 2 strap pass throughs on each side. 1W, 1S, and 3 all have a small mesh pocket on the inside of the top flap. No rips, tears, frays etc in any of them. 1W,1S, and 3 as new and unused, 1 lightly used and a little older, still in very good shape. All attachment cases/pouches (except the various memory card wallets)have the LowePro SlipLoc velcro straps. These smaller cases will only be sold with something else, as I don't think it will be economical to ship them alone

++++SOLD++++Lens Case 1 $8 REF Shown on right side of "Toploader" pic above ++++SOLD++++
    ++++SOLD++++Lens Case 1S $7 REF Shown below ++++SOLD++++
    ++++SOLD++++Lens Case 1W $10 REF Shown on left side of "Toploader" pic above ++++SOLD++++
    ++++SOLD++++Lens Case 3 $15 REF Shown below ++++SOLD++++

The Utility Case (2 available) also has 2 double velcro's loops, 2 main compaertments. Useful for flash and batteries, filters or other accessories. The utility cases go well on the 400 AW above and will not fit on the 200 AW because of the spacing of the loops.

++++SOLD++++Utility Case (2 available) $25 REF 2x shown on Stealth Reporter D400AW above, and also below ++++SOLD++++

Memory card wallet Neoprene $10 has 6 pockets that will hold CF cards (or smaller) and one larger mesh pocket (pics below), has velcro strap on back.

Whew, that took a long time, I'm going to have to be less wordy in my following posts. Thanks for looking,

Jeff
    Last edited by MetilHed; 08-24-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added pics, minor edits

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default Re: FS: 4 LowePro Bags + Accessories

Pm sent.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

All PMs replied.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Hi there. Are these still available for sale?

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Yes. I will say, AUS looks expensive for shipping though . . .

Thanks,
    Jeff

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

PM sent.
    Rich
    Olympus E-M10; Panasonic GM5
    m4/3 lenses: Oly 75-300; Oly 14-42 f3.5-5.6 II R; Oly 17 f1.8; Oly 40-150 f4.0-5.6 R; Oly WCON-P01 adapter; Rokinon f7.5 fisheye; Sigma 19 f2.8; Pan 20 f1.7; Pan 12-35 f2.8; Pan 12-32

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

D200, D400, Toploader, Lens cases and Utility cases all sold.

All that's left is the Flipside and the memory card holder. If you buy the bag, I will add the holder for free : ).

Thanks,
    Jeff

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

PM sent on Flipside.
    Rich
    Olympus E-M10; Panasonic GM5
    m4/3 lenses: Oly 75-300; Oly 14-42 f3.5-5.6 II R; Oly 17 f1.8; Oly 40-150 f4.0-5.6 R; Oly WCON-P01 adapter; Rokinon f7.5 fisheye; Sigma 19 f2.8; Pan 20 f1.7; Pan 12-35 f2.8; Pan 12-32

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

PM replied . . .

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Flipside SOLD.

Thanks !
    Jeff