I'm selling this beautiful, *NEAR-MINT* specimen of a Zuiko Digital 50mm f/2.0 Macro. MADE IN JAPAN. Absolutely no scratches on glass.

I am selling this for a friend who was the original owner. The lens was purchased at a local USA Olympus dealer and lightly used. The owner has downsized away from SLRs due to a shoulder injury. I already own one of these lenses, or else I would've just bought it from him myself!

This lens works absolutely beautifully on the new OM-D and other Micro Four Thirds cameras. I find the auto-focusing is actually very usable with the OM-D, although I typically shoot with wireless speed-lights, manual focus, etc. for macro.

I also own one of these lenses, and I can attest as I'm sure you are aware, it's one of the best macro lenses ever made. It's incredibly sharp and capable of creamy bokeh portraits all the way to tack sharp, stopped-down flash macro photographs. Just go on Flickr and see what it can do. I'm attaching an example image as well, with 100% crop (it was shot with my copy of this lens but they are identical; the sample is a picture of a Sony PS3 motherboard shot at 100 ISO and f/7.1 on Olympus E-5 with FL-50R and FL-36R).

I am pricing this to sell. $300 + shipping. Verified Paypal ship to USA or local cash pickup only (Portland, Oregon). 7-day return as per this site's policies. I have an eBay account with 100% feedback (link available via PM upon request). Item must ship to verified Paypal address in USA with signature confirmation delivery and insurance.

(Sorry for any dust or cat hairs in these photos. :~)