Thread: FS: E-5 ReallyRightStuff L-Plates, LensAlign Mark II, Wireless & Time-Lapse Releases

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default FS: E-5 ReallyRightStuff L-Plates, LensAlign Mark II, Wireless & Time-Lapse Releases

For Sale : E-5 and E-3 Really Right Stuff L-Plates, LensAlign Mark II, Wireless and Time-Lapse Shutter Releases; Acratech Body Plate for E-510.

I’ve sold my E-5 and E-510 and lenses and moved to MFT. I’m now selling the following all of which have been lightly used and are in like new condition.
    Paypal only.

Lens Align Mark II. Olympus E-5, E-3 and E-30 are the only cameras I know that enable adjusting focus at both the widest and longest focal lengths for any zoom lens. Lens Align Mark II is the perfect tool to take advantage of this, making for spot-on focus for all your great Zuiko lenses. Price new from Lens Align is $79.95. Price for mine, used only once and indistinguishable from new, and in the original packaging, is $50. SOLD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LensAlign Mark II.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	45496

Really Right Stuff BOEL-3 L Plate. This beautiful, lightweight custom L plate is the only one made for the E-5 and E-3. It permits the camera to be used on a tripod in both landscape and portrait orientation; doesn’t interfere with the battery or cable connection compartments or the tilt and swing of the LCD. Arca-Swiss compatible. It is no longer being produced and used ones come up for sale extremely rarely. $140. SOLD

Name:	RRS L-Plate on E-5 Front View.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	45497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RRS L-Plate E-5 Battery Compartment View.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	45498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RRS L-Plate E-5 Cable Connect View.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	198.0 KB 
ID:	45499Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RRS L-Plate E-5 LCD Tilt Swing View.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	159.2 KB 
ID:	45500

Really Right Stuff Multicamera L Plate. Also typical RRS high quality. Has multiple slots for the mounting screw so as to fit any DSLR. I used it with my E-510. New price at RRS is $105. I’m selling mine in like new condition for $50. SOLD

Name:	RRS Multicamera L-Plate Bottom View.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	45501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RRS Multicamera L-Plate Side View.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	45502

Acratech QR Body Plate 2137. A quick release Arca Swiss-compatible plate, not an L plate. I used it with my E-510 but also fits E-410, E-420 and E-520 along with OM series cameras, various Leica, Nikon and Pentax models and others. New price at Acratech is $39.95. I’m selling mine used for $25. SOLD

Name:	Acratech QR Body Plate 2137 Bottom View.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	379.3 KB 
ID:	45503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acratech QR Body Plate 2137 Top View  019.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	45504

Gadget Infinity Cactus Wireless Shutter Release for E-3 and E-5. Comes with the correct E-5/E-3 connector. Radio frequency, not Infrared, triggered, it permits remote focus and shutter release at up to 15 meters or 50 feet. New price at Gadget Infinity is $19.95. My price is $10. SOLD

Name:	Cactus Wireless Shutter Release  020.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	45505

Meike Intervalometer /Wired Shutter Release. Also with the right connector for the E-3 or E-5. Enables time-lapse photography and can be used as a wired remote shutter release. Never used, still has plastic film over the LCD. New on eBay for around $20 to $25. My price is $10. SOLD

Name:	Meike Time-Lapse Shutter Release  021.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	45506

Buy the two shutter releases bundled with a never-used mini-HD to HD cable (original price $15) all for $25 and I’ll throw in a brand-new spare RC terminal cap, the little black screw-in cap on the RC socket that is so easy to lose. Olympus would charge you $7.00 for this. SOLD
    Last edited by kamiyama; 03-16-2013 at 04:56 PM. Reason: ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    Real Name
    Murray Wilson

Default Re: FS: E-5 ReallyRightStuff L-Plates, LensAlign Mark II, Wireless & Time-Lapse Relea

HI am keen on the BOEL-3 L plate and have sent you a PM
    Thanks Murray

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Default Universal L-Plates, flat plate, LensAlign Mark II, Wireless & Time-Lapse Release

Darn, someone scored a good buy on that RRS BPOE-3 L-plate. Those are rare and worth every penny.
    Payment sent for remaining items. Thanks for the package price Joe.
    Dave
    Dave in So Cal