Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just pre-ordered the E-M1

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Just pre-ordered the E-M1

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    I'd just go back to Adorama and cancel the order, presuming they haven't shipped, then place another order for camera and MMF-3. Read the rebate offer specifics before you place your order.
    G
    Adorama just changed/modified the order today to include the MMF-3 adapter ($159) after I called them.
    E-510 IR 665nm, 14-42mm II, 40-150mm II

OM-D E-M1 +
    14-54mm II

Body Cap Lens 15mm f/8 & 9mm f/8 "fisheye"

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beameup View Post
    Adorama just changed/modified the order today to include the MMF-3 adapter ($159) after I called them.
    Great! That's the best solution. :-)

G

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Well, after reading about everyone else, the bug bit me too. I just ordered an E-M1 also, that is quite the bug bite when it happens.

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Sadly, or luckily, I can't afford one just now, but I am very interested to hear how you all get on with it. I have a feeling that it is going to be one superb camera.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have ordered the EM1, it looks to be a great solution to using my 4/3 lenses, here in Australia we can have the choice of a free grip or MMF 3 with cameras purchased in October. I think I will get the grip as I already have a Panasonic 4/3-4/3 adaptor which I can use in the interim.
    Would have loved to get the 12-40 lens but as I already have the Panasonic 12-35mm I will continue to use that as it will be better suited on my G5 which will be serving as a second body. My store tells me delivery should be around mid October, can't wait. I never did get an EM 5 as although the image quality is wonderful the actual form factor of the camera didn't gel with me. I much preferred my EP2 and G5 combination.
    The first lens I take out for the day with the EM 1 will be my Nokton 25mm, I absolutely love it and can't wait to try it out with the new body and sensor. Focus peaking will be a bonus, but in all honesty I don't have much trouble focusing it without assistance now.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Now I have my fingers crossed Apple will release a RAW convertor for the EM 1 before my camera arrives. Even better would be a whole new version of Aperture. OSX Mavericks should be released in the next few weeks so hopefully version 4 of Aperture won't be far away, I have heard the odd rumour that it is coming soon.