Thread: Olympus 4/3 lenses (14-54mm II, 25mm, 30mm, 8mm fisheye) for sale!

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Olympus 4/3 lenses (14-54mm II, 25mm, 30mm, 8mm fisheye) for sale!

I sold my E-620 to finance the new EM1, and now I need to sell a few more lenses to finance a few of the new 12-40 lens and the Panasonic 14-140mm lens that I bought along with it! I have (4) lenses for sale. My prices do not include shipping, but do include paypal. I'd like to sell them asap, so I will consider reasonable offers. Two lenses are not pictures with their pouches or original boxes. I do have them for those lenses, but they are in the attic and I will get them down when I go to ship them.

Olympus 14-54mm II lens: I purchased new from B&H in January of 2011. It's been used very rarely, and only as a backup to my 14-35mm lens. It comes with the original box, Olympus pouch, front and back lens caps, and hood. No scratches on the glass, as it has had a filter on it from day one. There might be very light scuffs on the lens hood from taking in and out of the bag, otherwise in pristine condition. Asking $400.00 paypal + shipping

Olympus 8mm f/3.5 fisheye: I am the second owner of this lens. The previous owner spent very little time using it as well. I thought it would be a fun lens, and I always wanted to own one! I have found though that in my line of work, the fisheye rarely makes it out of my bag, and I can't justify keeping it. Comes with the original box, lens pouch, front and back lens caps. This lens is also in pristine condition. I see a very light scuff on the fixed hood, but that is it. Asking $525.00 paypal + shipping.

Olympus 25mm f/2.8: I am the second owner of this lens, and in all honestly I used it once. The previous owner used it on a vacation with minimal use and then put it up for sale. I purchased it from someone on one of the four thirds forum sites. It comes with the box, front and back lens caps, and is also in pristine condition. Asking $130.00 paypal + shipping

Sigma 30mm f/1.4: I purchased this lens new in May of 2011. I used it for client work until I purchased the Pan Leica 25mm lens. This is a wonderful lens and great for low light. It comes with the original box, case, lens hood, front and back lens caps. Has been well taken care of and has almost no signs of use. Asking $300 paypal + shipping

As soon as payment in paypal has been confirmed I will ship out within (2) business days. I will try to be as prompt as possible. I will ship USPS insured, or fedex, whichever you like. I'd prefer to sell to US only, but will consider out of country offers.

Please buy my lenses!!!!
    Mollie
    Melted Spoon Photography
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1454lens_3.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	314.2 KB 
ID:	46695   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1454lens_2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	341.2 KB 
ID:	46696   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1454lens_1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	46697   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1454lens_4.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	287.6 KB 
ID:	46699   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fisheye_2.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	286.9 KB 
ID:	46700  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fisheye_1.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	290.2 KB 
ID:	46698   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25mmlens.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	46693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30mmlens2.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	46694  
    Last edited by meltedspoon; 11-04-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: left out a letter in a word