Thread: About me...

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default About me...

Hi,

My name's Albert and I'm live near Barcelona in Catalonia (Spain) and I'm a user of the 4/3 system since 2008.

First I had an E410 with the double lens kit but a year and a half later I sold the E410 and got my current body, the E30.

At that time I only had the 14-54II but some time later I bought the 50-200 (second hand).

A year and a half ago I got the 35mm macro and now I also got the 12-60 and a brand new EX25.

My flash is a Metz AF48 and my tripod is a Benro A1681TB0 and I also have an HLD4.

I carry my equipment on a LowePro Flipside 400, although I usually leave the tripod at home.

I hope to see lots of good photos here and you're welcome to take a look at another spanish forum I'm in: olympus 4/3 - Portal

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Re: About me...

Hi Albert. I also have an E-30, its a great camera! Now its my backup, since I recently got an E-5. Your lens line-up matches mine, although I don't have the 14-54. To add more to the coincidence, my bag is also the Flipside 400! Great minds think alike! Looking forward to seeing you around!
    Nate

"There's only one rule in photography - never develop colour film in chicken noodle soup." - Freeman Patterson

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    Real Name
    Fernando

Default Re: About me...

Hello Faktor:
    I am glad to see your nick in this forum.
    Best regards.