Items on Sale
1. Olympus DSLR E-500 (purchased in US, Excellent Condition)
2. Zukio 14-45 lens f/3.5-5.6 with Lens hood (purchased in US, excellent condition)
3. Sigma AF 55-200mm f/4-5.6 DC lens with Hood (purchased in Singapore, excellent condition)
4. 1GB card
5. Camera strap (original)
6. Battery pack and charger, transfer cables (all original)

Background: Olympus is a leader in making tough weather proof Cameras that are called cockroach cameras. The E-500, is one of the best in business. Dont believe me? See this post from Thom Hagan:
http://www.dslrbodies.com/newsviews/...questions.html

Camera: Olympus E-500, is an 8-megapixel DSLR camera manufactured by Olympus of Japan. 2.5-inch HyperCrystal LCD display, uses Olympus' patented Supersonic Wave Filter dust reduction system. 5 metering modes and built-in filters, including nine filters for black-and-white photography. Easy-to-Handle Light and Ergonomic body.

I have used this camera for 2.5 years. Excellent piece. About 17k shutter count.
I have shot with this camera + lens combination in all kinds of weather. One tough nut! If there is one thing Olympus leads the market in its weather proof design of Magnesium Alloy DSLRs.
You can check out shots from this piece at http://www.flickr.com/photos/anuj_photos/

Lens1 (Zukio 14-45 lens f/3.5-5.6):
Zuiko lenses have a excellent reputation and this lens testifies it. Solidly made optic, with a combination of plastic exterior and metal lens mount makes it weather proofed, distortion free lens. 12 optics in 10 groups, with two aspheric elements. This is a solidly made optic. A general purpose lens with a mix of wide angle (at 14mm) to Zoom in (at 45mm). I just love this piece.

Lens2 (Sigma AF 55-200mm f/4-5.6):
An ultra compact Zoom lens and it weights just 315g. Owing to its 8 aperture blades it has an excellent bokeh (out-of-focus blur). When it comes to shooting flowers, this lens on MF setting is my all time favorite. It's field of view is equivalent to 88-320mm (100-400mm for four-thirds) on full format cameras. 24-crt Gold for its price.

All the above equipment is in mint condition. No scuff, scrates, fungus, dust or moisture what so ever. Hardly any wear or Tear. Have kept it like my baby. Be it be its fucntioning or cosmetics - cant differeantiate it from a brand new piece.

Cost: $600/- (whole set)
Pictures of the set attached herewith.