Thread: Olympus 14-35mm lens, E-5 and other four thirds and m.four thirds lenses

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Olympus 14-35mm lens, E-5 and other four thirds and m.four thirds lenses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5_2.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	561.6 KB 
ID:	48379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5_1.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	628.0 KB 
ID:	48386Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5_4.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	500.0 KB 
ID:	48387Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5_5.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	389.7 KB 
ID:	48388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5_6.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	399.1 KB 
ID:	48389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1435mm_2.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	216.6 KB 
ID:	48380Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50mm_1.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	368.6 KB 
ID:	48381Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75mm_2.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	366.8 KB 
ID:	48382Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1454mm_1.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	379.3 KB 
ID:	48383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18180mm_1.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	431.5 KB 
ID:	48384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sigma30_1.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	396.3 KB 
ID:	48385
    I'm selling off some of my gear that I no longer use. All of it is in excellent to like new condition, has been well taken care of by a professional photographer, and stored in a dry place. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. I am willing to do package discounts and I am willing to consider reasonable offers. If you'd like pictures of the equipment email me and I'll send them over. Details below:

Olympus 75mm f/1.8 lens with OEM hood (sliver) $600.00 (SOLD $620.00 including shipping)
    I purchased this lens used from KEH almost exactly one year ago. It comes with the font and back caps and OEM hood. There is no box for the lens, but I have the box for the lens hood. It was graded as like new condition when I purchased it. It has unfortunately made it out of my bag only a few times, so the condition remains the same. The length of the lens is just too long for what I do, and I've found that the 42.5 lens fits me much better. If I could afford to keep this lens around, I would but I just can't justify the cost.

Olympus E-5 body with box, original accessories, mack cam warranty, two batteries, two chargers, David Busch E-5 book $850 OBO (SOLD $815.00)
    Purchase new from Adorama 11/28/11 and has 14,349 shots on the shutter. Comes with the remaining of a 3 year warranty from Mack Cam, and all of the above. The camera is in pristine condition, with a few paint wear marks where the camera sits at the bottom (but nothing really noticeable). I was using this for my portrait work until I purchased the Em1. This is a really nice camera and takes beautiful pictures however after purchasing my second Em1 as a back up this one is no longer needed.

Olympus 14-35mm f/2.0 four thirds lens with hood, caps, box, case $1500.00 OBO (Price reduced to $1375 OBO as of 10/29/14- will including shipping and paypal, however out of country sales will have to pay for the extra shipping and insurance costs)
    This is one of my favorite lenses. It's solid and takes excellent pictures. It's in like new condition and the glass is clean. I used it a lot on my EM1 and my E-5. I purchased the 12-40 m43 lens and I am finding this one isn't getting as much use as it should. I'm selling it only to finance the new 40-150mm pro lens. This lens was purchased in 2011 I believe. You won't be disappointed with this piece of glass!

The other lenses below are all lightly used, or only used once or twice:
    Olympus 50mm f/2.0 macro lens for four thirds- with hood, caps, case, box $250 OBO (SOLD $260 including shipping)

Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 four thirds lens (with box, case, caps, hood) $350.00 OBO (SOLD $300)

Olympus 18-180 mm f/3.5-6.3 mm four thirds lens with box, hood, caps (this is a refurb model, and used once) $150 OBO

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 four thirds lens with box, case, caps, hood $250.00 OBO (SOLD $250.00)
    Last edited by meltedspoon; 10-29-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: did not include picture, E-5 Sold, 14-54 sold, 75mm sold, 50mm sold, price reduced on 14-35mm, Sold Sigma 30mm

Kalispell Montana, mere minutes from Glacier Park
    Thanks
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Default Re: Olympus E-5, 14-35mm lens, and other four thirds and m.four thirds lenses

"RULES – Please read before posting!

• You must include a price in the thread and at least 1 detailed photo of each item you are selling. Stock photos are not allowed.*
    • Posts asking for interest in an item that may or may not come up for sale will no longer be allowed. It's either for sale or it's not! Any posts asking for interest in an item will be deleted without notice!
    • Please use Private Messaging (PM) when replying to a seller or buyer unless you think your question or answer would be of use to other forum members.
    • Do not list your pers . . .

Just sayin'
    If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads,
    you're doing something wrong." —John Gierach

Jim
    Visit me at:

www.hillbilly-photo.com

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Re: Olympus E-5, 14-35mm lens, and other four thirds and m.four thirds lenses

Oh dear. Thanks Jim for the information. I did not intend to not follow the rules. I'm on so many forums and listing sites that I got a bit mixed up in the different rules and regulations. I will correct this right away!
    Mollie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Flinchbaugh View Post
    "RULES – Please read before posting!

• You must include a price in the thread and at least 1 detailed photo of each item you are selling. Stock photos are not allowed.*
    • Posts asking for interest in an item that may or may not come up for sale will no longer be allowed. It's either for sale or it's not! Any posts asking for interest in an item will be deleted without notice!
    • Please use Private Messaging (PM) when replying to a seller or buyer unless you think your question or answer would be of use to other forum members.
    • Do not list your pers . . .

Just sayin'

Kalispell Montana, mere minutes from Glacier Park
    Thanks
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Didnt want to see your add get dumped for a simple deal- you got some nice stuff there!
    If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads,
    you're doing something wrong." —John Gierach

Jim
    Visit me at:

www.hillbilly-photo.com

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Re: Olympus 14-35mm lens, E-5 and other four thirds and m.four thirds lenses

E-5, 50mm, 14-54 II mm, and 75mm lens sold

Price reduced on the 14-35mm to $1450 OBO