Thread: SOLD - 2 mint Olympus 12-50 zoom lens for m4/3 (with two hoods for each lens)

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default SOLD - 2 mint Olympus 12-50 zoom lens for m4/3 (with two hoods for each lens)

Both lenses sold for the asking price of $200 each....

FOR SALE:
    I have 2 Mint Olympus 12-50 zoom lens for mm4/3. Each lens come with 2 hoods (the older one initially available, and then the newer petal-shaped hood that was released later - see photo below).

CONDITION/USE: These lenses were part of kits and were rarely used. I was lucky in that both of these copies are superb with regards to IQ and in new/mint condition.

REASON FOR SELLING: I purchased the Olympus 12-40 and now the 12-50's are just sitting wrapped in a drawer. Considering that both hoods come with each lens, this is a great deal.

ASKING PRICE: $200 (shipped) for each one. And please - no special package deals for both. They are $200 for each (see photo below). Note - this price is for the continental US only. Shipments outside the country will result in higher postage fees which the buyer must assume.

METHOD OF PAYMENT: PayPal or certified money order via regular mail. If using PayPal, please make sure to add the 3% to amount paying because that is what PayPal would levy on me.

METHOD OF CONTACT: You can email me direct at: benherrmann@centurylink.net for questions and/or interest.

METHOD OF SHIPPING: I ship Priority Mail insured anywhere within the Continental USA. I'd be mailing it from the Raleigh, North Carolina area.

Here's a photo of the two lenses:

Attachment 48834

Here are some photo samples taken with these lenses on the E-M5, E-PL5 and E-P3:

Attachment 48835

Attachment 48836

Attachment 48837

Attachment 48838

Attachment 48839

Attachment 48840

Attachment 48841

Attachment 48842

Last edited by benherrmann; 01-11-2015 at 11:28 AM.
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Please note: One just sold - and I have one remaining....

FYI - one lens with hoods just sold for $200.

I have one additional 12-50 remaining along with two different style Olympus lens hood. Remember, this lens is as new.

Ben
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC