Thread: SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE - Olympus E-300 with new 14-45 lens

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE - Olympus E-300 with new 14-45 lens

please mark as SOLD

FOR SALE:
    I have an E-300 with 14-45 lens (all mint), along with charger, battery, 4 Gig CF card, and cables. The manual can easily be downloaded in PDF format. I currently own two of these and am selling one. This E-300 has 11,994 shutter actuations and was kept in pristine shape (see photo below). It also has the latest firmware updates installed. In addition, this is an excellent copy of the 14-45 (see sample photos below). All glass and LCD are as new - no scratches, smudges or damage at all.

REASON FOR SELLING: There seems to be a renaissance of sorts for older 4/3 cameras that have the Kodak sensor. I've been nothing less than smitten with the color output of the likes of the E-1, E-300, and E-500. Since I have two of each (actually 4 copies of the E-1 - two of which I will list shortly), I thought I'd sell a few of them. For those who have purchased from me in the past, they can attest to the fact that the gear I sell are in pristine condition (again, see photos below).

PRICE: $130 Shipped anywhere in the Continental USA. Will ship outside of the USA, but buyer must bear the cost of additional shipping.

PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT: PayPal (fastest and most convenient) or Money Order via regular mail. If paying via PayPal, please take care to add 3% to offset the fees they'd charge me on my end.

METHOD OF CONTACT: You can reach me direct at: benherrmann@centurylink.net for any questions or interest.I reside in Fuquay Varina, a small town just south of Raleigh, NC.

METHOD OF SHIPPING: I tend to ship US Priority Mail insured within the Continental US. Camera gear would be shipped from the Raleigh, North Carolina area.

Some photos of the gear being sold:

Attachment 48845

Attachment 48846

Attachment 48847

Attachment 48848

Attachment 48849

Attachment 48850

Are are a few sample photos taken with this combo:

Attachment 48851

Attachment 48852

Attachment 48853

Attachment 48854

Attachment 48855

Attachment 48856

Attachment 48857

Attachment 48858
    Last edited by benherrmann; 02-10-2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Camera SOLD
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Please note that price was now lowered to $130 shipped....

Rather than have this gorgeous setup sit up here forever, I'm selling the setup for $130 shipped. Read body of the ad.
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default Re: Please note that price was now lowered to $130 shipped....

Quote Originally Posted by benherrmann View Post
    Rather than have this gorgeous setup sit up here forever, I'm selling the setup for $130 shipped. Read body of the ad.
    Email sent Ben.