Thread: Panasonic Lumix L10 - L1 magnifier

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Panasonic Lumix L10 - L1 magnifier

Apparently the L10 accessory eyepiece magnifier VYC0973 is often used by those of us with the L1. I have found it to be a difficult part to order. Panasonic do not really want to sell it. I did find a company that has them in stock and ships out of Maryland, USA. Cost is a reasonable $26.25 plus postage. Mine arrived today in a sealed Panasonic box with Japanese and English text.

It will work on many Olympus models and I think it better than the corresponding Olympus piece.

Since I believe it is against forum rules to post commercial interest, I shall say just PM me if interested. If I am mistaken about posting I will gladly post the link.
    Pick up virtue from everyone....

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Re: Panasonic Lumix L10 - L1 magnifier

I can tell you that this piece was worth every penny of investment on my L1. It helped make that tiny dark vf a lot more useable for me. I think I paid around $30 for mine almost 8 years ago.
    All that I share with you is purely my personal perspective based on my own experiences. Feel free to constructively criticize my opinions and my photos, please!
    Rob

E-5/14-35/50-200II/70-300/EC14/EC20/OM100 2.8

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Lens Topics Anyone using the Metabones Canon-EF-to-M4/3 Speed-Booster Adapter with TS-E lenses?

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jackraider View Post
    Apparently the L10 accessory eyepiece magnifier VYC0973 is often used by those of us with the L1. I have found it to be a difficult part to order. Panasonic do not really want to sell it. I did find a company that has them in stock and ships out of Maryland, USA. Cost is a reasonable $26.25 plus postage. Mine arrived today in a sealed Panasonic box with Japanese and English text.

It will work on many Olympus models and I think it better than the corresponding Olympus piece.

Since I believe it is against forum rules to post commercial interest, I shall say just PM me if interested. If I am mistaken about posting I will gladly post the link.

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Hello, would really appreciate contact for L1 viewfinder magnifier as my 63-year-old eyes are hurting looking down the L1 viewfinder!
    Thank-you, gilbertpool@gmail.com