Thread: Beginning Again

Threaded View

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    Real Name
    John Haley

Default Beginning Again

I've been heavy into photography since the late 60's at which time I was in the Nikon camp. Along the way I received a BFA degree in Photography from the University of Miami. After many years I shifted to smaller and lighter cameras eventually finding myself with a Fujifilm X100S. Not many accessories to be had with that one, but I did pick up an excellent Really Right Stuff TVC24L and their mid sized ball head. Then, recently, my home and every single content piece burned to the ground. The past couple of months while the entirely new home rebuild was being planned I decided to go 4/3 and after much waffling between the Fujifilm XT-1 and the Olympus E-M1 I decided to go with the Olympus and also decided on the 12-40mm 2.8 M.Zuiko lens. I've always been a prime lens guy, so hope that the zoom works out... particularly since I like street photography. That's where I'm at right now with the camera gear due tomorrow. Looking forward to getting some good photography feedback from this forum.
    Last edited by Quoddy; 06-11-2015 at 06:55 AM.