Thread: MARK AS SOLD - As New - Fujifilm X-10 Enthusiast Camera with accessories

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default MARK AS SOLD - As New - Fujifilm X-10 Enthusiast Camera with accessories

This item sold for the asking price...

ITEM FOR SALE:
    I am selling a mint (as new) Fujifilm X-10 enthusiast camera. Everything is included - box, accessories, manuals, software, cables, etc. (see photos).

Other items included are a "Leica" style metal lens hood, an additional battery from Wasabi (has a higher mAH rating than the OEM version) and a Schott style LCD protector. This camera features a larger 2/3" EXR sensor. This camera has less than 1000 shutter actuations and has been pampered as I do with all of my gear.

REASON FOR SELLING: Quite simply - "I have too much sh_t," and as usually happens every few years, "da Misses" gets on my case. So I'm in the process of listing different "as new" camera models on various sites. As for the many folks who have purchased gear from me in the past, they can attest to the fact that the gear I part with is in virtually new condition! I just haven't used this Fuji X10 much at all and somebody out there can put good use to it. It can capture some wonderful imagery. The camera has a very "retro" look with a solid metal body and take superb photos. And no, this camera was a later manufacturer (with a higher SN) and does not have the orb issues that some of the earlier models had.

ASKING PRICE: $215 - Shipped anywhere within the Continental USA (will ship to Canada also). Preferred method of sale - via PayPal, but Buyer should ensure that I don't get nailed with the 3% transaction fee. I will accept "snail mail" if that's the only way a buyer can handle the transaction (but won't ship until receipt of payment). Will ship via Priority Mail Insured.

If interested, just PM me so I can send you my email address and cell phone number.

Here are some photos of the camera:

Attachment 49456

Attachment 49457

Attachment 49458

Attachment 49459

Attachment 49460
    Last edited by benherrmann; 10-02-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Camera sold for the asking price
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC