Thread: Selling a Olympus E-5 what's the value?

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    Real Name
    Tony

Default Selling a Olympus E-5 what's the value?

I was considering selling my E-5 with about 5500 clicks on it. I have tried to research but prices seem to be all over the place. Has a hld-4 grip, three or four batteries, box. I want to price at a good deal, but don't want to give it away either. What's a fair price?

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Selling a Olympus E-5 what's the value?

With the grip they're still going for over $1000. 5500 shots is pretty much brand new; if it's in an equally good condition, I'd price it pretty high.

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Selling a Olympus E-5 what's the value?

Best way to check prices is to go on ebay.com, search for it, select "digital cameras" in the top right, then select "Sold listings" further down.

Do keep in mind that items from outside the USA generally sell for more, like in the UK, Germany, Australia, etc, because the items that are there have already paid import duty. So for a realistic price, look for the country you live in.
    Also, if you're selling on this forum, keep in mind that the sellers have to pay a 10% success fee, so people on forums generally expect prices to be sliiiightly lower, but you can expect to make more than on ebay.
    Olympus E-M1 Mk II
    7.5mm f/2.0 - 17mm f/1.2 - 56mm f/1.4 - 9-18mm - 14-150mm II