Thread: SOLD - Olympus STF-22 Macro Flash $325 (RF-11 SOLD)

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Real Name
    Keith Hatfull

Default SOLD - Olympus STF-22 Macro Flash $325 (RF-11 SOLD)

EDIT: Tell ya what, if someone wants to give me $425 for the set I'll do that. That'll net me about $400, I'll come up with the rest for the STF-8.
    EDIT2: Someone on another forum wanted just the RF-11. So that's on the way to Canada leaving the macro flash set proper. $325 shipped and PPed to the CONUS, +$10 to Canada.

Greetings,

Been a while since I've been on the site but I have finally decided to make the move to 100% m4/3. With that I think I want to go with the new STF-8 macro flash, hence my STF-22/RF-11 need to fund that.

What's included is the macro flash controller, twin flash heads, ring, FR-1 flash adapter, the RF-11 ring flash, and the case for the system.

The only issue is the strain relief on the plug in end of the RF-11 is cracked. This is the way I got it as I was looking for a deal. I had considered putting some black RTV sealant in the crack to fill and hide it. I'll let a potential new owner decide.

Everything works great and is in great condition, aside from that strain relief.

I only have one feedback here from an eternity ago but you can find me on eBay at KHatfull and on the Fred Miranda B&S forum under KHatfull as well. Stellar feedback both places.

I'm asking just enough to get me into the STF-8. That's $480 so how about $510. That will cover PayPal fees and insured shipping to the CONUS. I'd rather not deal with international shipping at this point...but who knows.

Pics below.

Thanks for your consideration.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	macro-flash-1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	50158
    Last edited by KHatfull; 07-02-2017 at 03:13 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Cameras: E-M1 Mk1
    Lenses: Oly 12-40 PRO / Oly 60 Macro / Sigma 300/4 APO Tele Macro / 50-200 SWD
    Converters: EX-25
    Flashes: FL-50

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Real Name
    Keith Hatfull

Default Re: FS - Olympus STF-22 Macro Flash $325 (RF-11 SOLD)

One bump for the significant change in the listing and price.
    Cameras: E-M1 Mk1
    Lenses: Oly 12-40 PRO / Oly 60 Macro / Sigma 300/4 APO Tele Macro / 50-200 SWD
    Converters: EX-25
    Flashes: FL-50