Thread: Olympus Silver E-M5 with RSS L-Plate and HLD-6G. Low use, great condition

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Olympus Silver E-M5 with RSS L-Plate and HLD-6G. Low use, great condition

I offer for sale an extremely clean copy of the stylish and capable silver E-M5 with USB cord, charger, and Olympus battery, plus Really Right Stuff L-plate and Olympus HLD-8G grip extender.

I take great care of my gear in all cases, but this camera was my backup body and has fewer than 4000 shutter actuations. Despite the light use, I had it cleaned and adjusted annually.

The beauty of this camera is its compact size. However, sometimes you need a bit more in your hands. For ease of handling, I provide:

1. The Olympus HLD-6G, which extends the grip and provides a second, more comfortable shutter button. It also pairs with the HLD-6P battery pack (not included).
    2. A customized Really Right Stuff L-plate, which allows for rock solid attachment to tripods as well as the ability to shift quickly from horizontal to vertical.

This is the camera whose success changed the course of Olympus' premium camera development. It is a great second body, travel/street photography body, or an inexpensive entry into micro Four Thirds. I am offering it with the plate and grip for just $320, which includes postage to CONUS. Will ship to Canada if you pay the difference. PayPal only. PM me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by PhillyBill; 08-04-2017 at 06:03 PM.