Thread: SOLD: Olympus Silver E-M5 with RSS Base Plate and HLD-6G. Low use, top condition

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default SOLD: Olympus Silver E-M5 with RSS Base Plate and HLD-6G. Low use, top condition

I offer for sale an extremely clean copy of the stylish and capable silver E-M5 with USB cord, charger, and Olympus battery, plus Really Right Stuff base plate and Olympus HLD-8G grip extender.

I take great care of my gear in all cases, but this camera was my backup body and has fewer than 4000 shutter actuations. Despite the light use, I had it cleaned and adjusted annually.

The beauty of this camera is its compact size. However, sometimes you need a bit more in your hands. For ease of handling, I provide:

1. The Olympus HLD-6G, which extends the grip and provides a second, more comfortable shutter button. It also pairs with the HLD-6P battery pack (not included).
    2. A customized Really Right Stuff base plate, which allows for rock solid attachment to tripods.

This is the camera whose success changed the course of Olympus' premium camera development. It is a great second body, travel/street photography body, or an inexpensive entry into micro Four Thirds. I am offering it with the plate and grip for just $275, which includes postage to CONUS. Will ship to Canada if you pay the difference. PayPal only. PM me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by PhillyBill; 09-09-2017 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Item sold