Thread: SOLD: Pansonic Lumix G 14-140 f/4-5.8 and G 20mm F/1.7

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default SOLD: Pansonic Lumix G 14-140 f/4-5.8 and G 20mm F/1.7

Outdoors. A rare opportunity to buy an excellent "walking around" lens combo for your micro Four-Thirds camera.

The 14-140 features a 10x zoom ratio, so you can carry this lens on trips or for street photography, knowing that you can get everything from wide angle photos to telephoto. If you shoot with a Lumix, the in-lens Mega OIS stabilization gives you the ability to handhold almost any shot. A handy switch allows you to cut the in lens stabilization off if you use an Olympus camera with in body IS. The AF is silent, a big plus if you shoot video or from an audience.

The lens is in great condition - glass is blemish free and barrel shows very little wear. The lens comes with all included accessories: box (minus UPS used for deal), hood, original front and rear caps, and protective pouch. It is the Mark I version.

The Olympus macro extension lens completes the all-in-one walking around combo. The MCON-35 is a pro quality macro lens that screws onto the front element of the 14-140 and allows you use the 14-140 as a close up/macro lens. The Olympus is NOT your garden variety diopter. It is sturdily constructed of metal and glass, contains TWO achromatic elements to control fringing and halos, and features multicoating. A clever design with 62mm threads for mounting and 72mm glass elements, prevents vignetting and allows attachment of 72mm filters to the front. Most low end diopters lack all those features, and the premium competition does not have them all. With this mounted, you can cut the minimum focusing distance of the lens by 40%, providing great close focusing performance.

The MCON-35 comes with front and rear caps, box, and padded pouch. It is like new.

I offer these as a combo because the other M4/3 lenses with a 62mm front thread are already close focusing, so this is the ideal lens on which to use it.

If you want to take just one lens on a trip, or to explore your city or town, this combo will have you ready for any situation. I am offering it for $275.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C130006.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	329.8 KB 
ID:	50209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C130017.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	422.4 KB 
ID:	50210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C130012.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	311.3 KB 
ID:	50212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C130052.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	368.5 KB 
ID:	50211

Indoors. A classic fast compact lens.

The Panny Pancake! This compact lens is the ideal indoor optic, with a fast 1.7 aperture, allowing you to focus the shot and isolate your subject in tight, often dim conditions. The glass is clean and there only minor wear on the barrel.

I have included some extras. A rubber collapsible hood protects the lens while preventing lens flare. It retracts to maintain the pancake profile when not in use. I also include a set of Tiffen 46mm filters, including a warming filter and circular polarizer. $150 shipped.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C130027.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	418.6 KB 
ID:	50207Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C130022.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	320.7 KB 
ID:	50208
    Last edited by PhillyBill; 04-27-2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Items sold.