Thread: Various M4/3 gear for sale - both from Panasonic and Tamron

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Various M4/3 gear for sale - both from Panasonic and Tamron

Background: For those of you who still remember me, I've sold countless cameras and accessories on this forum over the past decade and longer. And as you know, whatever I do sell is in mint/liken-new condition. I just tend to pamper my gear - period!. Having said that, I have a wide variety of gear that I am selling again - just too many items piling up. Rather than list each individual item separately, please cursor down the list to see if there is something that interests you.

Method of Shipping. I will ship to the US or Canada only (no overseas addresses). I typically ship priority mail. However, Canadian buyers should add $15 to overall price to offset shipping costs that are double of what it would have cost just to ship within the US.

Method of Payment. I prefer PayPal (for other methods - let's discuss).

The following cameras and lenses are in MINT/Like-New condition

1st Item for Sale
    : Panasonic DMC-G5 with 14-42 f3.5-5.6 II OIS lens. Condition = Mint/Like-new. Comes with box and all accessories that original came with kit. Also included (see photos below) are a sized camera bag (fits perfectly), brown leather camera case (with opening on the bottom to allow access to battery well), 16 Gig SD card, Schott LCD protector screen, and a Lolumina soft shutter release button. Camera has less than 4000 shutter actuations.

Asking Price: $250 USD (shipped).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panny G5 kit view.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	50217

Name:	Panny G5 top view.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	50218

Name:	Panny G5 front view.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	50219

2nd Item for Sale: Two Panasonic Lumix 14-45 f3.5-5.6 OIS lenses. Includes boxes as shown in the photo below. I have to add that this particular model is one of the sharpest kit lenses ever produced by any brand, with a focal range equivalent of 28-90 MM. I have 3 of them and am selling two of them. For those of you who own this lens, you know it can give the big (expensive) boys a run for their money (excluding a constant F/2.8 aperture of course).

Asking Price: $125 USD each (shipped):

Name:	Panny 14-45 lens.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	50238

3rd Item for Sale:

Tamron 14-150 F3.5-5.8 Di III zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds. Now here's a lens that compares quite well to all of the other lenses in this genre, but somehow has failed to get massive attention. I liked this lens so much that I wound up with two of them. I am now selling one. This lens is the perfect size, balancing quite well with various Micro 4/3 cameras. It's a very well constructed optic. Best to use with a M43 body that has IS because the lens does not have IS built in. Excellent optics across most of the focal range. Includes box as shown in the photo.
    Asking Price
    : $215 USD (shipped).

Name:	Tamron 14-150 lens.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	50223

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panny 14-45 lens.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	50220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panny 12-32 lens.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	50221  
    Last edited by benherrmann; Today at 06:26 PM.
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC