Thread: SOLD - Fuji X-S1 Enthusiast Super Zoom camera

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default SOLD - Fuji X-S1 Enthusiast Super Zoom camera

SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE.

NOTE
    : I realize this is a Four Thirds forum, however, I also realize that there are many multi system users. I've seen quite a few dual Fuji and Micro Four Thirds users around various forums. So I'm also going to list this item here. Many of you may still remember me from the good ole' days here. I'm still quite active on DPReview (have been since 2002).

FOR SALE: A mint/like-new - Fujifilm X-S1 EXR sensor Enthusiast Super Zoom camera. Boxed with everything that came with the kit. Also included are a 16 Gig SD card, Gariz soft shutter release button, and a Schott style glass LCD protector. This camera features a 2/3" sensor (which is just a step below the 1" sensor series). It is capable of exceptional dynamic range and excellent color tonality. It has an equivalent 24-600 MM lens. This camera has less than 1500 shutter actuations. This camera is often difficult to find (especially in new condition).

PRICE: $210 shipped. For Canadian buyers, please add $15 to the overall price due to the fact that shipping to Canada from the Southern US is almost double what it would be if shipped within the US.

REASON FOR SELLING: I've now amassed a camera collection of over 50 digital cameras over the past decade - all in virtual new condition. Reality dictates that I have to thin out my hobby and this is what I'm doing. This X-S1 will find many a fan and I'm hoping somebody will purchase and take good care of it.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

Some samples taken with this camera:

Last edited by benherrmann; 01-23-2018 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Camera sold
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC