Thread: SOLD - 3 Mint Fuji XC 16-50 f3.5-5.6 IS (Mk II - silver) $125 shipped

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default SOLD - 3 Mint Fuji XC 16-50 f3.5-5.6 IS (Mk II - silver) $125 shipped

SOLD - FOR $140.

NOTE
    :
    I realize this is a Four Thirds forum, however, I also know that there are many multi system users. I've seen quite a few dual Fuji and Micro Four Thirds users around various forums. So I'm also going to list this item here. Many of you may still remember me from the good ole' days here. I'm still quite active on DPReview (have been since 2002).

FOR SALE: Mint/virtually new - a Fuji XC 16-50 f3.5-5.6 OIS lens (Mk II version - silver). This is an exceptionally sharp kit lens that punches far above their weight. It came as part of a kit and was separated. This lens has a focal length equivalency of 24-75 MM. If purchased separately, it would cost $349 new. I originally had 3 of these lenses for sale (as evidenced by the photo), and two have sold over the last week. This remaining lens is the Mk II version - silver in color and blends quite well with silver and black (or silver and brown) versions of Fuji cameras.

PRICE:
    $125 shipped. Canadian buyers should add $15 to the overall price because shipping prices to Canada have doubled as opposed to what it would cost to ship within the US. I use Priority Mail insured.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

PLEASE NOTE PHOTO BELOW - I originally had 3 of these lenses for sale. The one remaining lens is shown to the right in this product photo.

Some sample photos taken with this lens (I have two others attached to cameras) showing you the excellent imagery they are capable of generating. The following images were taken with the X-A1, X-M1, X-E2, and X-E2.

Last edited by benherrmann; 01-24-2018 at 07:31 AM. Reason: ALL LENSES HAVE SOLD
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC