Thread: SOLD - Several lenses for sale - Canon and Samsung (all mint/like new)

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default SOLD - Several lenses for sale - Canon and Samsung (all mint/like new)

ALL LENSES HAVE SOLD FOR THE ASKING PRICE.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1STfor sale: MINT/LIKE-NEW: Canon EF-M 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS STM kit zoom lens - for the Canon EOS M system (mirrorless). Has a metal lens mount (as opposed to most of the M series of lenses that have plastic lens mounts). ALSO INCLUDED (just thrown into the mix) is a Fotasy EF - EF-M adapter. Lens was part of an EOS M3 kit.

NOTE: Please don't assume that the EF-EF-M adapter is part of the pricing. I threw that in there to sweeten the deal, so don't suggest not including the adapter and me then lowering the price substantially.

REASON FOR SELLING: I have 3 of these lenses and am selling one off - it has not been used and as mentioned, was part of a kit. With regards to the EF-EF-M adapter, I now have 4 adapters and am selling one.

PRICE: $110 shipped. Canadian buyers please note - add $15 to the overall price to offset the doubling of shipping costs to Canada (as opposed to shipping costs within the US). I ship priority mail insured.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canon EF-M 18-55 lens and adapter.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	439.2 KB 
ID:	50258

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd item for sale: MINT/LIKE-NEW: A Samsung NX 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS III lens with metal lens mount. Was part of an NX30 kit. This is a very sharp copy of this lens. Used several times and then returned to the camera box. Includes all caps and lens hood. Note - some of these version III models had plastic lens mounts. This one has the metal lens mount. Those of you who still shoot with NX cameras, here's a good copy of this standard zoom lens.

REASON FOR SELLING: Am currently using several primes and at few 16-50 lenses for my NX cameras. This one is not being used and just sitting in the camera box.

PRICE: $110 Shipped. As always, Canadian buyers please add $15 to overall price to offset the doubling of shipping costs to Canada (as opposed to what it would cost to ship within the US). I ship priority mail insured.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samsung 18-55.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	721.5 KB 
ID:	50259
    Last edited by benherrmann; 02-17-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC