Thread: MINT/AS NEW: Panasonic DMC L10 w/Leica Vario 14-50 lens has SOLD - FOR ASKING PRICE

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default MINT/AS NEW: Panasonic DMC L10 w/Leica Vario 14-50 lens has SOLD - FOR ASKING PRICE

CAMERA SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE.

CAMERA FOR SALE:
    I have a superb (Outstanding+) - Panasonic Lumix L10 w/Panny Leica Vario 14-50 F3.8-5.6 OIS Lens. Kit includes boxes, cables, Chargers and a 16 Gig SD card. Also includes a remote shutter cord. This L10 is truly a collector's model with superb IQ performance. All optics and LCD glass are pristine. Camera has less than 2600 shutter actuations (please see photos below). It's hard enough to find an L10 in half decent shape anymore - let alone a superb condition one like this. The Leica lens alone is worth this price for the entire kit.

REASON FOR SELLING: For those of you who know me, I periodically tend to accumulate tons of gear over the years. I'm now in another sell-off phase. This L10 and the L1 (shown in another listing) are cameras I fell in love with due to their superb IQ characteristics and that Leica glass (which you can use on you Micro 43 gear also). I hate to sell them, but I have to make room and I'm hoping that somebody will come to appreciate and baby this gear as much as I have.

ASKING PRICE (Shipped): $325 (sorry, no trades, or breaking up the kit).

METHOD OF SHIPPING: Normally, I'd ship Priority Mail insured anywhere in the US or Canada. Sometimes I use UPS insured. For Canadian buyers, please add $25 to the overall price to offset increased shipping costs to north of border (from my location).

MY LOCATION: I am located in central North Carolina - just south of Raleigh, NC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panasonic L10 overall view.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	880.6 KB 
ID:	50284

Name:	Panasonic L10 top view.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	474.7 KB 
ID:	50279

Name:	Panasonic L10 front view.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	605.4 KB 
ID:	50280

Name:	Panasonic L10 back view.jpg 
Size:	460.4 KB 
ID:	50281

Name:	Panasonic L10 side view.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	483.2 KB 
ID:	50282

Name:	Panasonic L10 side view 2.jpg 
Size:	495.4 KB 
ID:	50283
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panasonic L10 overall view.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	893.2 KB 
ID:	50278  
    Last edited by benherrmann; 10-12-2018 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Camera sold
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC